RE: Three sentence descriptions

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_...>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 01:16:39 +0100

You uncovered my sneaky plan! I'm grateful for the offer to host - I'm not sure my website bandwidth would have stood the initial onslaught (I also probably wouldn't have thought to ask permission! :( )

Unlike the others (who wrote beautiful prose) I'd like to rewrite mine betterer. Permission gladly given, I'll post the new version asap.

Could I encourage anyone who hasn't yet give us a description to please post one (or more!). I'm sure everyone else would love to read them!

How about the oldest tribal members as well? (the ones with the longest memberships! Of course!)