Re: Some Moon Boat Facts

From: Oliver Bernuetz <bernuetz_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 16:16:20 -0500

Victor Lane said:

>But damn, there goes my idea of running a Lunar campaign in which a moon
>boat shows up at the battle of Iceland, thereby changing the whole
>course of history. Hmm, maybe a Orlanthi game where they get wind of a
>Lunar project to make a moon boat war ship and they must end the project
>before all hope is lost! Of course, just a game where the players own a
>moon boat sounds pretty cool.

This is the Lunar Empire all sorts of things are possible. Sure Moonboats are valuable and rare but the Emperor's capable of making all sorts of idiotic gifts and promises. He meets someone new at an orgy who strikes his fancy and the next thing you know some fop with a talent for keeping people's hair out of their puke has his own Moonboat. It could happen. A Moonboat at Iceland? Why not. Some magical/scientific genius comes up with a steam powered armoured Moonboat? There could be one. Just remember YGWV is your own best friend.

Oliver