RE: Harmony and stasis ritual

From: ALISON PLACE <alison_place_at_...>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 14:42:14 -0800 (PST)

Alison:
Some incredibly tough old Storm Apple, dating back to whenever? (snipping much good stuff) (oooh, thanks. Credit really due to Alisonandian, as usual).

Jane: It also occurs to me that the Harmony Rune is, I'm told, shaped like a Harp. Very odd harp (says I looking at mine), but maybe we can use this. Ever heard of a wind harp? (more fun stuff snipped)

Oh, yes! Meant to bring in the Wind Rune somehow, but hadn't yet; Storm Apple tree really begs that as well, but was a tad stuck on the three runes idea. But, love the wind harp (also called an aeolian harp, I believe?), so it just has to be!

Alison

Do You Yahoo!?