Re: Re: A Fimbulwinter realization

From: Manuel MOLINIER <astaroth.maillist_at_...>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 10:01:17 +0100

Another question will be : How many of the Undead creature that must feed on living will go outside of the frozen swamp ... If I was a vampire I will for sure get outside of the swamp to feed on the isolated populations ... and not stay in the frozen marsh. And you have to remember that some of the marsh horror live under the water and are more than probably powerful enough to break through the ice to grab the prey (not to mention the undead whale).
So yes it's probably better to conduct raid on Delecti's than water not frozen but it brings other delightfull dangers for the GM to use ...

Manuel

  In a message dated 8/12/2004 8:19:25 AM AUS Eastern Standard Time,   robert_m_davis_at_... writes:

> zombies are the least of his defences!

  Also consider - if the swamp is frozen, where are all those submerged   zombies? Under the ice, entombed perhaps, but waiting for the thaw.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Get unlimited calls to

        U.S./Canada