Re: MotS, rayguns! were are the rayguns!

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 21:39:36 +0000

Mark Mohrfield:

>I noticed that in Men of the Sea (which is excellent, btw) that the
>Hargalan tallship doesn't have sunscope listed among it's abilities.
>Is this an oversight, or is the suncope's ability rating dependent
>entirely on it's operators?

When originally wrote the stats, I figured that the ability to aim the sunscope was a character skill, much like Archery or the like would be. I therefore gave the Sunscope a +6 weapon bonus, rather than a rating. I don't know why this didn't make it into the published book.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic