Re: Religious ranking?

From: markmohrfield <markmohrfield_at_...>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 22:59:10 -0000

In the Dara Happan section of HeroQuest voices under "what makes a person great" the speaker lists several different factors that determine a persons social rank, including initiation and devotion.

"For example, though I am only a lowly decimarch , I am a devotee of Urvakus and thus a Third tier noble, the same rank as my Hundred commander, my brother Geresh Shieldbearer, who is only an initiatate of Vankuamant and nothing more . I obey him while in battle, but in social situations I am his equal and act as such."

                                                    Mark Mohrfield