Re: Greg on Babeester Gor

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 06:30:03 -0800

At 10:44 AM 1/19/2001 +0200, you wrote:
>These are some scary ladies! "Where Daimons of Storm fear to tread..."
Absolutely.

>Oh dear. What kind of people take up this life? In fact, is it so that
>the goddess calls to some people. It sure doesn't seem like a lifepath a
>heortling woman would choose on her own.
No, no once chooses it.
It is for women who are hellbent on vengence and comitted to doing everythign to perform that.

>> Erantha Gor is practically a duplicate of what I used to think the BG cult
>> was about.
>
>Ah, so she is the fierce fighter, that still has lovers and even
>children?

Yes.
>Are both goddesses children of Ernalda?
No. BG is Ernalda's daughter, Erantha Gor is her sister (ie-Maran Gor).
>Are the elite fighters
>of Esrolia followers of Babeester Gor or Erantha Gor?
Erantha, I am pretty sure.

>impressed and slightly shocked

Then you are starting to get the idea...

Greg Stafford
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>