Re: Heroquest Sells Out as Does Anaxials Roster

From: Ian Young <Ian_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 21:24:10 -0000

"Rob" <robert_m_davis_at_h...> wrote:

> Maybe Anaxial is doing well due his publicity in Gathering Thunder!

I'd guess that Anaxial's Roster is doing well simply as a logical adjunct to the core rule book. There's a decent "bestiary" in the back of the HQ book, but within maybe three months of its purchase, I was hunting down a copy of AR at one of my local shops -- without ever cracking the pages of Gathering Thunder.

I'd hope that increased sales of Anaxial's Roster are themselves an indicator of increased sales of the core book. Pardon the analogy, but who buys the DM's Guide without a Monster Manual?

!i!