Re: NOT Bashing RQ

From: Osentalka_at_...
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 03:56:52 EST

Hello friends

> I also want to point out that RQ isn't dead, in that Moon Design is
> still reprinting the classics (in better versions than the original).
> It's probably easier to get a copy of Griffin Mountain now than at
> almost any time ever.

Yes, you can get the RuneQuest rules (RQ3 republished at Chaosium Inc. as Basic Role Playing "Monographs") AND you can get three quarters of the gloranthan supplements (RQ2 supplements republished at Moon Designs "Gloranthan Classics), BUT they are NOT RuneQuest by name anymore! It is Basic Role Playing Deluxe, and Glorantha Classics! The name "RuneQuest" isn´t in any of these books.

By the way: The trademark "RuneQuest" is owned by Greg Stafford/Issaries Inc. again.

Cheers

André