RE: Re: Contacting the dead

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 19:34:04 -0000

> I have a feeling that the Lunar Army has special "Death handler units"
> (gotta think up a better name - Graves Registration?) to deal
> with the possibility of ghosts and the like in their
> conquered territories (and soon-to-be-conquered ones).

I agree that an efficient and well-organised conquering empire should have such things.

> Too
> bad Lunar High Command didn't give your band of misfits
> one... Maybe the next player to join? ;-).

I somehow get the impression that we weren't exactly given this grant as a reward... Something about the way we're all banned from entering the Glowline for the naxt year?

> Remember that you get a -20 Otherworld penalty to dealing
> with the "wrong"
> type of ghost (Soul/Spirit/Essence).

In this case, sorted. He seems to be equally present in all three worlds. The players have a fair idea why (we helped invent it). The Lunar Sorceror is going "whaa!??", but then, he understands these things. Or used to think he did...