Re: Re: Non-Glorantha HeroQuest?

From: Sophie Lagace <anemone_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 13:12:25 -0800

Ooooh, this is good stuff. ^_^ I love the idea of playing Mythic Russia. I want a flying mortar and pestle! Baba Yaga scared the crap out of me when I was a kid -- but in that cool "campfire story" kind of scary... I also like the Tribe 8 material on Bruce Ferrie's page. Thanks for the links!
--
Sophie Lagac�