Re: Re: Non-Glorantha HeroQuest?

From: Sophie Lagace <anemone_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 13:20:16 -0800

Nyambe is a very detailed setting based on traditional myths and legends from all over Africa, and reflecting the same level of complexity and richness that we normally see in pseudo-European settings and sometimes in pseudo-Asian settings, but almost never for Africa.

Now, seeing as Pamaltela looks fairly free of canon material (and the fact that $30 for the unfinished Atlas is indeed a bit steep), I think Nyambe could be a fair source of inspiration. Naturally, there would be a number of adaptations, such as making the wakyambi elves (traditional African elves, with tails!) comply with Glorantha anatomy, but it looks relatively easy.

--
Sophie Lagac�