RE: Re: Heortling Temples (Long!)

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 01:32:17 -0000

> Sorry, but Leylines are, to me, the worst kind of
> psuedo-scienti-metaphysical hogwash.

Sounds like you've been reading the wrong books (the psuedo-scienti-metaphysical hogwash ones). Try "Earth energy" by Dr. J Havelock Fidler, in which a retired agricultural scientist did a serious investigation of leylines. And ends up measuring their wavelength, predicting what the wavelength of a leyline he's created will be, and generally applying Science to the whole problem.

Not that this has anything to do with Glorantha, of course.

> My wife was always a fan of Icefalcon. :-).

I always identified with Gil myself :)