RE: Hennaed Hero: Two Studies of a Whitewall Ving an

From: Graham, Andrew <agraham_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 14:07:56 -0000

> So, a question for those of you who've done this sort of
> rendering: when
> you've got the software, can you balance the weight over both
> feet, tilt the
> pelvis up at the front and ease the shoulders forward to
> "neutral"? Less
> Vallejo and Frazetta, and more Lucy Lawless as Xena or
> Michelle Yeoh as Yu
> Xiu Lien. If you can, that will make me much more likely to
> buy the software:
> I quite like having images of the characters in my game.
If you want to try this out with our forking our cash then Daz Studio is free and works with poser characters. [Its beta test version at present but seems to work quite well in the latest version]
You can find it at http://store.daz3d.com/ Also you can now get the basic Vicky 3 and M3 characters free, so go to it.
:-)

Andy

This E-Mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and may be
privileged and are for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this E-Mail in error please return it to the sender.
We should be grateful if you would also copy the communication to postmaster_at_... then delete the E-Mail and destroy any copies of it.

It is your responsibility to scan any attachments for viruses.

For further information, visit us at WWW.MITSUIBABCOCK.COM