Re: Vingan "Active" virtue

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 20:59:39 +0000

>I'm filling in an Esrolian Vingan at the moment, and -- at least IMG --
>Vinga's turning out to be almost a different deity in Esrolia. Her defining
>relationships are with Ernalda and not-being-Babeester. The Esrolian Vingan
>worships the Earth pantheon and the Warrior Women instead of the Storm
>pantheon and the Storm Brothers.

Maybe it should be something like the Elmal situation in Sartar ?

Just as Elmal is a Fire/Sky god loyal to the Storm Pantheon, Vinga could primarily be a Storm Goddess loyal to the Earth Pantheon ? Maybe she is seen as how Orlanth the Husband-Protector kept his promise to provide protection while he was off adventuring ?

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.