Re: Pavis character map help- please

From: Oliver D. Bernuetz <bernuetz_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 19:48:10 -0000

There was a list of named personages in Pavis posted to the old RuneQuest Daily WAY back in 1994. You can access the Lokarnos entry for this here:
http://lokarnos.com/article.pl?sid=03/08/26/2049239&mode=thread

The entry includes MOB's additions to the list. Ian Thompson's Pavis page has tons of good info as well.

I'll rather immodestly mention that my story A Good End in Badside has a list of the people mentioned in that story on the first page. http://www.geocities.com/bernuetz/stories/goodend1.html Some of these people are from more official Pavis sources while others are figments of my own imagination.

Hope this helps,

Oliver