Re: Tribal culture

From: John Galloway <yuskim1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 04:22:28 -0000

So as long as you're not dirctly worshipping one of Great Orlanth, Orlanth Adventurous, Orlanth Allfather, Orlanth Thunderous, Orlanth Lawmaker, Orlanth the Faithful Husband, Orlanth Lightbringer, or Orlanth Rex you're okay? I don't know but it doesn't seem like much of a prohibition to me since hardly anyone seems to worship any of those aspects directly.

> The PolJoni are several clans of which only some are
> PolJoni proper. They are Orlanthi nomads while the
> other clans are strange.

Okaaaaay, well that's certainly cleared that up. Thanks Peter. ;-)