RE: Out of Print

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 14:33:38 -0000

> On the subject of Out of Print books I say,
>
> I think it is vital that Issaries consider doing another run
> of Barbarian Adventures and probably Orlanth Is Dead. This
> is for people coming into the Heroquest community. These
> books are fairly indispensable IMO for running a Heortling game.

I'd agree with that. Updating them for HQ not HW would be nice, but just making the content available would be good.

> Or, if that is not comercially viable, hell, why not just
> have them as online PDF books. ... I know that for that price,
although
> I already have them I would buy them as PDF's to save the
> ones I have already.

And with that. I'd buy them as PDFs because PDFS are searchable, for one thing. In fact, if Issaries want to make maximum money out of me, they need to release everything first as hard-copy, then about a year later as electronic, just to be sure I buy both :)