Re: e23, beginning supplements

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:08:52 -0000

I think (and here is me putting wiords in his mouth) Greg was saying if people want more begining scenario's, or scenario books full stop, then send them in.

FWIW I love the Sartar Rising series. I see no problem with them being done that way, except the Out of Print issue, which is being addressed. Brilliant.

Gathering Thunder also has the best cover of ANY game book I have got, ever.

Men of the Sea really needs a scenario. Maybe anyone who is running one for their group could make it available? - as a sort of starter?

Regards
Rob
--- In HeroQuest-RPG_at_yahoogroups.com, "Jane Williams" <janewilliams20_at_y...> wrote:
> On re-reading, I'm a little worried by an apparent inconsistency
between
> two sentences here
>
> > From: Greg Stafford [mailto:Greg_at_g...]
> > This is being done through e23.
> > It just takes time to prepare, which is never in long supply.
>
> > Please send your submissions for startgin scenarios to me,
> > the acquisitions edior, so we can resolve this.
>
> So Issaries are short of time to turn their own publications into
PDFs,