Re: Out of Print

From: John Machin <trithemius_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 03:36:34 +1100

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 11:52:06 -0000, Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...> wrote:
> I think it is vital that Issaries consider doing another run of
> Barbarian Adventures and probably Orlanth Is Dead. This is for
> people coming into the Heroquest community. These books are fairly
> indispensable IMO for running a Heortling game.
<snip! - other good points>

As a relative newbie and (until recently) a starving student I find such words to my most sympathetic to my plight.

I would certainly buy these if they were reprinted although I am less wild about PDFs; I suppose I am something of a Luddite in this regard, but I *like* books.

--
John Machin