Re: Re: QW

From: John Machin <trithemius_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 05:36:36 +1100

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 17:15:18 -0000, Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...> wrote:
> You know, if we wrote down ourselves as HQ characters, those sheets
> would go on for pages and pages. And there's no reason to think
> Gloranthan people are any less complicated than we are. No wonder
> character sheets always feel like a compromise.

Hrm.

Thinking about this, should heroes get a directed-HP in a Relationship whenever they stop somewhere and do something significant (such as annoy the locals, or try and buy the winter stores of grain for their expedition into the Blasted Plains of Absolutely No Succor)?

Despised Sullenly by Inhabitants of Somestead 13 Cheerfully Exploited by Merchantfolk of Dulltown 17 etc...

--
John Machin