Re: Re: Sea scenarios (was e23, beginning supplements)

From: Manuel MOLINIER <astaroth.maillist_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 16:19:42 +0100

Vikings might also be an interesting age/source of inspiration. There is a lot of litterature about them and some movies. About the Greek culture you might read Illiad but more specifically Odyseus from Homere. There is literature about Simbad as he is a part of thousand and one nights tales (not sure of name in English).

Manuel

  Great Alison. I should be thinking Sinbad then? Excuse my   ignorance, but is there any literature on Sinbad or is he just the   guy in the various movies. NOt much ship to ship fun there though.   Getting on a boat in Sinbad movies seemed more like getting a train -   you get on -you sail- you get off, then have adventure.

  Regrads
  Rob

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor