RE: Humakt and ranged attacks

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 00:30:09 -0000

> I'm wondering if Humakt has any objections to his initiates
> using ranged attacks, or if it's ok with him to have humakti
> have slings for when they can't reach the enemy with their sword?

That sounds like the sort of thing various Humakti could argue about for some time :)

Our Humakti Devotees have in the past used Death magic as a ranged weapon. Not very long range, it has to be said, but long enough to be useful. Black beams of light and stuff like that.

I'm pretty sure throwing knives used to be a Humakti weapon.