RE: Duck based Sub or Hero cults of Hueymakt?

From: Mike Gibb <migibb_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 18:45:34 +0000

>From: "a_verheaghe" <a_verheaghe_at_...>

>I'm in need of a Sub or Hero cult of Humakt for a Duck. I thought of
>going with the Indroda Greydog because of its ties to the Upland
>Marsh and figting undead (sterotyping humakt ducks), but thought if
>there was something more ducky I'd rather go that route.
>Looking for myth, affinities, and feat stuff- any or all.
>Thanks
>Andy

John Hughes' excellent Questlines site carried all the duck-related mania from "Beak No Evil/Bad Boon Rising" (the infamous ducks vs baboons scenario) if you're not looking for anything too serious, As well as Hueymakt Deathdrake, it includes the Storm Bill and all sorts of wonderful cigar related hero cults!!

home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/questlines.html

Unfortunately I can't get the site to open, is anyone else having a problem with it??

Mike
8-)

   xxx