Re: Re: Jonstown map on www.glorantha.com

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 02:22:58 +0200 (EET)

[Adept rables]
> > and my fondest wish that the author will want to
> > draw and write up the other cities of Sartar as well.
>
> I would really like to have Boldhome TBH. Any volunteers? Wasn't
> there a map of Boldhome in Home of the Bold? Couldn't that be made
> available?
>
> regards
> Rob

The Boldhome map in Rough Quide to Boldhome was and is very-neat and useful. There is also a french version, that is parhaps even prettier but of very much the same content.

It would be excellent if one or both of these would become awailable on the www.glorantha.com site. Happily I have copies of both, but especially the more recently converted Gloranthaphiles should have access to them. Heck, it took me ten years to track down copies.

        -Adept