RE: Other chieftan gods

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 21:26:44 -0500

Hey Jane.

Yes, I was thinking specifically of number 1, as you say. There we only seem to have strong evidence of Ernalda, Elmal, and Argan Argar (in one instance).

I'm not sure what you mean by example 2. Do you mean a traditional ring structure, but that main role just being filled by a non-Orlanth worshipper?

3) Is my secondary question. There seems to be a definite sense that you find these clans that are home to an unusually high number of cultists of one of the minor cults. (Humakt at the shores of the Upland Marsh, for an obvious example.)