RE: Other chieftan gods

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 07:29:54 -0000

Me:
> > 2) having a standard structure with Orlanth as the leader, but this
> > place being taken by someone whose primary allegiance is to
> some other
> > deity. (As previously discussed, this is a bad idea, but
> becomes quite
> > common once the Lunars invade and supress Orlanth).

LC:

> I'm not sure what you mean by example 2. Do you mean a
> traditional ring structure, but that main role just being
> filled by a non-Orlanth worshipper?

Yes, that's the idea. The "Orlanth the leader" slot is taken by someone who isn't really a very good fit, but is a more useful leader at the moment. A Garzeen worshipper, say.

The slots, or holes to fill, stay the same. The extent to which the people in them fit them drops. Square pegs in round holes head towards the norm :(