RE: Re: Cradle Date

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 19:57:41 -0000

Rob:
> The Cradle has no bearing on the Shipraising.

Not technically true, but the links may well be invisible to the players. Some of the crew of the Ship are ex-Cradle. But they're not obvious as such.

In fact, it occurs to me that in many ways the Shiprise is a Cradle re-run. And that therefore the Cradle could be seen as an early version of the Shiprise HQ. And that LC's PC might be interested in helping the Giants launch the first Cradle for centuries, as his version of the Shiprise done early... Just an idea, and I'm sure it has holes in it.

> However, it is critical to the Dragonrise. ..

> Does KS know about the TotRM temple plans that early, FREX.

If in doubt, let's check KoS...

Tatius started building it in early 1622. "He had determined the most magical place to build many years earlier".

"Many years" could be as early as 1602 - Tatius had been the power/brains behind Euglyptus, we're told.

So it depends on how good you think Kallyr's spies are. Did some bunch of PCs find out in 1619 and tell her, for instance?