Re: Digest Number 2023

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 22:51:59 -0000

I'd just like to throw back into the ring - why not have a Vinga Allsister affinity to match the male one? Maybe there is the Elmal allfather affinity for the Elmal clans that are Orlanthi. Not all the cults of Dragon Pass have been mentioned. Occasionally Issaries will issue new sub-cult writeups. Why not assume that there is a cult, with all the right stuff, it just hasn't seen print yet.

The only barrier I see is having to shoehorn everything in according to the published sources without deviation. Heroquest, and heres the sales bit, specifically empowers narrators and players to make stuff up to suit their own games. Some of that finds its way onto thee Glorantha website and in official print.

Just an idea.

Regards
Robb