Re: Re: some questions on the Crimson Bat

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 06:42:55 -0800

At 07:27 PM 1/26/2001 -0000, you wrote:
>It is if I am not mistaken Mystically Enlightened [Whatever that
>means, Refute Bat Priest perhaps?] by the Goddess before she rides out
>of hell on it. That's why it has so many Eyes IIRC.

I think you are mistaken on this. I do not beleive the bat is enlightened, illuminated or mystically enhanced.
>> Nuking the site can be done by the Crater-makers. But if the enemy
>> takes to the hills and the Lunar Army is knackered, then the bat
>> is the weapon of choice.

I don't think the bat is good at chasing individuals aroudn. Cities and armies are his feed.

Greg Stafford
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>