Re: Orlanthi gods in the Lunar Empire

From: Jeff Richard <richj_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 22:34:45 -0000

> >And even Sartar has had different policies at different times. I
> >suspect Euglyptus (as a good Dara Happan) had a zero-tolerance
> >policy towards Rebellus Terminus.
>
> As a drunkard, I find it difficult to credit him as a "good" Dara
> Happan or having a "zero-tolerance" policy.

LOL! Of course,these descriptions of Euglyptus are mere slurs cast upon his character to justify his murder at the hands of Tarshite barbarians. You accept these self-serving character assassinations from the scribes of Furthest far too easily Peter. What of the famed panegyric of Greshvudros of Amoli which praised Euglyptus' noble ancestry, his virtuous character and strict adherence to the Precepts of Antirius even amongst the morally depraved barbarians of Dragon Pass? How quickly you fall for such Tarshite propaganda.

Jeff