Re: Issaries Fan Policy

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 12:36:44 -0000

Folks

I think that people are going to be waiting a very long time to hear from Issaries in this forum (IMO never), that what they are doing on websites or whatever in the usual fan way is ok. After taking so long creating a legal 'Yara Aranis' to protect 'The Brand' as it were, they are not going to hamstring said policy by making statements in the public domain that create holes in it that you can drive a bus through. And that is what people are asking if they did but know it.

That is why I think Greg has asked for those who are really bothered to contact him direct, and when does he ever do that eh?

Personaly I think the 'not for profit' fan community have nothing to fear. The 'for profit' publishers I am sure already reach agreements with Issaries anyway. So in fact the position has not really changed that much IMO.

I say folks should chill out.

I'll make no further comment on this myself.

Regards
Rob