Unspoken Word

From: Sam Elliot <sam.elliot1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 19:58:05 -0000

Indeed. Pretty much knocks on the head half of the future interesting developments in Glorantha (YGMV). Just thinking here - about my favourite recentish non-UW book is...Imperial Lunar Handbook I. Ho hum.

So, presumably no more Far Place book or Secrets of the Char-Un? If those are definite for all of eternity, is the release of half-baked versions of the goodies possible?

And Mark...go one, torture us, what are the other UW things in the pipeline we'll never see? Gwaaan...

Sam.

p.s. So Mister Chaos Oliphaunt Hughes - what was that world you were cooking up again? Any ducks in it?