Re: Gloranthan Fiction

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 06:12:11 -0000

>> Where does Gloranthan fiction stand under the new Issaries policy? >> JR? Anyone...?

> ... Assuming that the fiction meets the definition of wholly Original
> Material, you do not need to submit it to approval by Issaries.

Hurrah! So I can still write new myths of "Issaries and Raw Greed", or "Issaries and the Goose that Laid the Golden Eggs", for my website. (I wonder where I can find the inspiration).

> However, it may still need to be submitted for approval as part of
> the process for approval of the fan publication or as part of the
> publisher's license. Does that help?

Not if it gets ripped out of the final (laid-out, art-done, ready-to- print) publication at the last minute, no... :-(

Cheers, Nick
feeling down