Re: Fan Publication Policy Objections

From: lboard2000 <larry.boardman_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 13:29:57 -0000

I want to start out saying that I don't think Greg is out to perform the "great IP grab of the century. I also dont think he is going to go out of his way to work over anyone just because he can. I understand that he has to protect himself, and generally think this is a good thing.
All that being said...If you publish a a legal policy, then I must assum that you "will" do something if you "can" do something. That is rather the nature of legal documents and policies. Would you be willing to sign a contract that gives me some of your stuff and work on the assumption that I will not inforce it? I am a pretty nice guy and dont make a habit of doing people wrong. Dont wory about the legalies, it is just to protect me.