Re: Re: Telmori of Sartar to appear in my game

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 10:00:16 +1200

Rob:

>Me> [The Telmori] don't have any need for metal weapons.

>Silly question maybe, but why exactly?

Let's see - they have large fangs, run fast and are immune to bronze weapons. Why would they need metal weapons?

> > >Do they get locked up on Wildday?

> > No.

>So, even when they change they don't go round killing people in
>Boldhome at night. Right. Thats movie lycanthropes not Gloranthan
>Hsunchen.

Not necessarily. The Telmori don't live in Boldhome but in Wulfsland. Even if the Prince's Own Telmori were personally trustworthy under the influence of the Full Moon, that doesn't preclude Telmori youths from hooning around and eating lone shepherds.

--Peter Metcalfe