Re: Herobands (was Bloodlines and Factions of the Orlmarthing)

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 20:33:37 -0000

Hi Mike

I think the term Heroband is fine for the rules. Our group is a 'classic heroband', possibly of the style intended by Issaries. Dare I say it we probably tend to play a more classic 'adventure' based game. Its a style I think we all enjoy in our group. For us Heroband is the perfect name for it, because quite frankly we don't really have much to do with folk from the clan farmers ring or the chics from the Loom House! Its a different emphasis I guess.

But I do agree, that for Jeff's and Ian's definition, the term is awkward and feels wrong.

Best regards
Rob

The intuitive name for which