Re: Re: Herobands (was Bloodlines and Factions of the Orlmarthing)

From: Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 14:22:52 -0500

>From: "Roderick and Ellen Robertson" <rjremr_at_...>

>Well, remember that your characters in the game are called "Heroes", not
>"PCs", "Adventurers", etc.. thus, a heroband can be read as "a bunch of
>guys that hang out and have adventures together".

Except that herobands are not just this. That's the whole trouble. This is the impression given, but then we find out that it's actually "a bunch of people in an organization with a guardian." The intuitive name for which might have been "guardianband" or somesuch. Not that this sounds better, just that it would tend to indicate more what the reality of these organizations are like. They're everyone, not just heroes.

Mike