More non-Heortling Humakti

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 14:20:55 +0100

Assuming for the moment that there are such things as Lunar or Dara Happan Humakti (and there are now IMG, because one just showed up in Pavis), to what extent would their version of the cult differ from the standard? Obviously some local Heortling subcults would be out, but are there any additions to their repetoire that anyone can see? To what extent will the underlying myths be different, either in fact or in emphasis?

I'm looking in particular at the moment for social interaction abilities (leadership, having one's mind changed by having a large crowd opposing you), and then (if that fails too badly) duel-related abilities.

Given a Darra Happan in Pavis, I think a couple of masteries in "Arrogant" off his homeland keyword and situational modifiers will be a good start, but what will the cult give him, if anything?