Re: Re: More non-Heortling Humakti

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 10:40:31 -0700

> > Come on Jane, it was an unoffical theory of mine that Greg always
> > rejected, and now I do as well.:)
>
> Doesn't stop it staying in *my* Glorantha. At least, until I find
something
> more fun to replace it with.

There's nothing to prevent Gloranthans from believing this to be the case - remember, while all the cults, churches, traditions, etc. that yhave been written about are "legitimate" and "real", there are many frauds and con-,men out there, running their own "religions" that have no magic, or are really worshipping something other than what they claim to be worshipping (whether the head prophrt in charge knows it or not...).

Plus, a heroquester can prove any damn thing he wants.

So, of *course* Humath+Arkat=Humakt, at least for the people you're dealing with. I'm sure that there is a hero that has proved it to a small group via heroquesting. All he has to do is convince the rest of the world...

RR
- Richelieu