[OT] Need help from finnish member - looking for classic literature text

From: sir_ethilrist <stefan-drawert_at_...>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 10:18:36 -0000

Hello and apologies for this!

For a farewell-gift for a finnish colleague, who's leaving Germany and
goes back to Finland I'm looking for a [well-known] short finnish dialogue scene from a classic piece of fiction. There have to be 2 persons and the whole text does not need to be longer than say one page.
It has to be written in finnish, though. Best would be an online source, from where I can print the text. Since I do not speak finnish any help will be greatly appreciated and compensated by an original german beer [or two] at Tentacles, if you happen to be there!

Thanks in advance,

Stefan