Re: Digest Number 2092

From: simonbrayuk_at_...
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 09:16:43 EDT

In a message dated 10/05/2005 13:37:37 GMT Standard Time, HeroQuest-RPG_at_yahoogroups.com writes:

In 1621, is there a nominal King of Heortland? That would seriously affect some of my notes so far.

Isn't it King Bandal Tigerbane? See Heroquest Voices.  However in my campaign there were LOTS of people who had claims to the throne, including on of the PC's. Many Esvulari enjoyed great fortunes supporting Rikard Du Tumerine and lost out to the Lunar occupation, however some adhere to the Old Ways and seek to replace the 'Rightful King' (whoever their favoured prospect may be). We also had a lot of interference from the Talari of God Forgot, Esrolians and organisations like the House of Black Arkat, the Larnsti and merchant-venturers such as Lord Willem 'Willpower' Calvenca, who had his own interests. The reassurgence of the cult of Zistor also caused some mayhem. I plan to document much of this, including cults, organisations, major NPC's in future copies of the Unspoken Word. We even had a huge pitched battle  at one point with 3000 combatants, mainly the Esvulari and Hendriki on one side and Malkioni Knights on the other, we played it out with Paper Wars, it was truelly epic.

Simon