Re: Life in Esvular 1621 S.T.

From: Norbert Franz <norbert.franz1_at_...>
Date: 11 May 2005 00:49 GMT

Thank you, Peter.
I guess this is what you call a faux pas.

I got confused for a moment because many Lunars in high positions who are down in Heortland probably hail from Dara Happan families, and the Dara Happans in the HQ rulebook proper are assigned to old Dara Happan Yelmrelated  cults, and the Tarshites are "Lunars."