Ducks in Prax

From: Michael & Susan O'Brien <mrmob_at_...>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 23:02:26 +0400

At 06:43 PM 5/22/2005 +0000, you wrote:
> > Ducks elsewhere in Prax seem unlikely to me. Desert. Ducks. Not
> >quite their prefered environment. Maybe a few sploshing around in oases?

Don't forget there's a series of wetlands down the River of Cradles to the coast - including a really broad one called The Great Bog - that I imagine would be teeming with bird-life and would make ideal habitats for ducks as well as Ducks.

Because they're feathered but flightless, I think it more likely the Sun Domers would regard Ducks as the cursed creatures they are.

Michael, Susan, Harry & Leo O'Brien
[Apt.1001, Choithram's Building Tower A, Khalidya, Abu Dhabi] Postal Address: PO Box 32092, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates home: +971-2-665-9126 mobile: (MOB) +971-50-310-0361 (Sue) +971-50-329-5914 mrmob_at_...