Re: Why the Ducks *will* win

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 10:10:32 -0000

Keef:
> Are you also thinking of the God Emperor or Ducks? I note that you
fail to
> mention the great sand Nasobeme that can blow itself up like a
monster
> zepellin.

By the way, did you know that 'Huey' is 'great' in Nahuatl? But I digress,
and thank Keith for the buccaneering, goggle-wearing, Nasobeme- piloting
Durulz Sky-Pirates of the Praxian Wastes... That would be a great HeroQuest
Homeland or Heroband. I'm actually being moderately serious. I feel a
picture coming on...

[What does a Nasobeme actually look like, description aside? Would a Dobyski
drawing have accentuated the monstrous horror; or dimished it, made it more
palatable?]

I should note that this Nasobeme-love caused me to look at Elder Secrets
earlier; my own copy was on a bookshelf elsewhere (next to Keith's 'Broken
Council Guidebook'... arrghh! Sorry, Keith), so I was perusing a spare copy
(one can't have too many write-ups of Kyger Litor hanging about the house)
I'd picked up off Keith prior to him being shackled to his prisonship bound
for the Antipodes.

Try as I might, I couldn't find the Nasobeme... and then I realised that
Keith had removed it (it's in the centre pages)! To protect my sanity or
perpetrate some dire ritual, I know not...

> Don't these desert ducks also use some power word "QUACK" to
destroy
> stuff.

Of course! Don't ask me about the breeding programmes, however...

Stu.