Re: Larnsti Brotherhood

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 12:50:07 +1200

At 11:09 AM 6/1/2005 -0700, you wrote:

>Ok. So what the heck is the Larnsti Brotherhood?

>are they a heroband, a cult, a mystic group?

A cult with several different schools ranging from magical (such as Soul arranging) to political (such as anti-slavery). Some schools have become isolated from the Brotherhood such as Mastakos and, in historical times, the Heortland nobility.

>I mean,
>I know they have a connection to Larnsti, to the
>Hendriki, etc. but what makes a member stand out?
>how do we write down their 'freedom powers?'

An affinity with different feats depending on which school one studies with. One can (and is expected to) change from school to school but change does involve leaving something behind as well as learning new stuff. Thus when changing schools, a Larnsti will probably give up a feat never to use it again.

--Peter Metcalfe