Re: Re: HeroQuest Vision

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 11:26:25 +1000

Jamie:

>Forgive me if I answer with obvious stuff but I want to be inclusive
>and expand the debate.

A very thoughtful response - thanks! I was mistakenly thinking at first that the concept might have entered concrete game terminology of late, but from the responses, and with a quick clarifying note from an Arkati trickster shaman (thanks Greg), obviously not. So yes, we have to think about the 'runequest/heroquest vision' in the broadest terms. Your response laid out the foundations in a very methodical way.

I suspect this is Digest territory, as it gets into the nature of heroquest, so will respond more fully there as soon as I can. My apologies if it takes a few days.

Cheers

John