Re: Freedom of Mind and Spirit was Larnsti Brotherhood

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 13:14:37 +1200

At 12:36 PM 6/4/2005 -0700, you wrote:

>Now that I've read stuff about 'mastering the movement
>rune' it seems to me that the 'real' Larnsti
>Brotherhood types have powers mostly from Heroquesting
>to gain identification with the Rune itself rather
>than 'just' worshiping Larnste.

If you want to do it that way, you can. My own impression is that mastering the rune is the same as learning the HQ secret of a cult. In any case, most Larnsti have not mastered the rune.

> The 'sherrifs' might
>be at a lower level of identification.

I think the difference between the Larnsti and the Sheriffs is that the Sheriffs follow what the Larnsti have done rather than innovate as the Larnsti do.

--Peter Metcalfe