Freedom was Re: Larnsti Brotherhood

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_...>
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 13:13:39 -0000

> >Beginning in 1617, Heortland goes through a tremendous amount of
> >turmoil. King Orngerin dies without an obvious successor and Rikard
> >the Tigerheart and his Seshnegi took over southern Heortland and
> >proclaimed it the "kingdom of Malkonwal".
> Why not have King Orngerin (why the change from Owain?)

I came up with the name Owain for the last king in conversations with Joerg over a decade ago. I never really liked the name and Greg was quite firm that the name was wrong.

> killed by the huge eruption of scorpion men? Since the Lunars
> are instigating events as far back as 1605, to have the old
> King die colourlessly seems rather vapid.

That might work. Then again, not everything needs to be linked together. People can die awkwardly without there being a Lunar plot!

Jeff