Re: Freedom was Re: Larnsti Brotherhood

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 11:25:42 +1200

At 01:13 PM 6/5/2005 +0000, you wrote:

> > Why not have King Orngerin (why the change from Owain?)

>I came up with the name Owain for the last king in conversations with
>Joerg over a decade ago.

No. I heard the name Owain long before you showed up on the Digest (I'm under the impression that Joerg got it from the Sog City freeform). Could you cease and desist from describing any arcane bit of acrophyla as being something you invented?

>Greg was quite firm that the name was wrong.

How so? When I wrote the Glorantha: Info and mentioned Owain in a draft, he never once said that the name was wrong.

>That might work. Then again, not everything needs to be linked
>together. People can die awkwardly without there being a Lunar plot!

Except there is a Lunar plot.

--Peter Metcalfe